Saturday, January 17, 2009

WE IN D.CEEEEE. BITCH


So i showed up in DC wearing shorts and volcom slippers.
Everyone was like "Dude are you ok?" HAHAHA!

The mood here is awsome, there's so much excitement here and were still 4 days away from the inauguration.
Im staying in tonight since I didnt sleep on the plane. But after tonight we will be full go/nonstop/sleepless in DC, for 3 days.

I'm scheduled to attened 5 inaugural Ball's before Wednesday and a few hob nobb brunches with congressmen and other DC elite.

Shit should be pretty dope. I'm not mad at DC at al nothing but love here, nothing but love and a shit ton of american flags.
Even the republicans are in a good mood, or at least their doing a good job of faking it, hahah.

ok so I know this isnt the usual bullshit, dj culture/street couture/mp3 post but its going to get way more exciting as the days go.
Im gonna get some food and then some rest so I can be on my best behavior with these diplomats tomorrow.

peaaace!

No comments: